The Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee advises the governor during an emerging or ongoing public health threat.
GEEERC has 19 voting members, three ex officio members and a functional backup for each member. The committee is chaired by the department's executive director.
GEEERC 2020 meeting dates
- August 13, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- August 31, 2020 (9-10 AM)
September 10, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)- CANCELLED
- September 14, 2020 (3:00-4:00 p.m.)
- September 15, 2020 (9:00-10:00 a.m.)
- September 22, 2020 (12:00-1:30 p.m.)
- October 1, 2020 (1:00-2:00 p.m.)
- October 8, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- November 12, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
- December 10, 2020 (11:00-1:00 p.m.)
Meeting agendas, minutes, and documents
November 20, 2020, from 2-3:30 PM
Subgroup 5 of the Medical Advisory Group of the Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee (GEEERC) Meeting Announcement
This is a meeting of Subgroup 5, which is set to discuss Healthcare Worker Staffing Issues
This meeting will take place by Zoom. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 1463 3191
The Governor's Expert Emergency Epidemic Response Committee (GEEERC) will be conducting its meetings as remote meetings only. We anticipate these remote meetings will continue until there are no longer significant bans on large gatherings. These meetings are open to the public.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions you may have.
If you have concerns or questions related to COVID-19, please head to this site: https://covid19.colorado.gov/