The Colorado Health Emergency Line for the Public is a toll-free hotline for up-to-the-minute public heath information:
- Consistent, accurate, reliable, trustworthy information.
- What to do in public health emergencies .
- When and how to provide care at home.
- Answers to common questions about flu and other public health issues.
- Foreign language translation available.
- Trained staff of information specialists.
CO HELP serves as are source for the general public during public health events/incidents by providing a manned call center that provides consistent, accurate and up-to-date information. All messages are approved by Colorado public health experts.
This service benefits CDPHE and local public health agencies by offering phone call surge capacity so public health staff can focus on response activities. If the activation of CO HELP is necessary to support the response to a public health event/incident, please follow the protocol below to properly activate CO HELP's services.
Local Public Health Agencies
For questions regarding CO-HELP or for additional support please contact the Response and Operation Section Chief.