Vasquez Boulevard Community Advisory Group
Upcoming CAG meeting: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021 5:30 p.m. This meeting will be held virtually.
Jan. 19, 2021 CAG agenda and virtual meeting information
- Nov. 17, 2020 meeting minutes.
- Oct. 20, 2020 meeting minutes.
- Aug. 18, 2020 meeting minutes.
- May 26, 2020 meeting minutes.
- April 21, 2020 meeting minutes.
- Feb. 18, 2020 meeting minutes.
This is a National Priorities List, or "Superfund" hazardous waste site. While EPA is the lead agency for remediation of this site, we provide technical support and input on all remediation-related activities to ensure the objectives of the Superfund program and state regulations are met.
- Vasquez Boulevard/Interstate 70 OU2 GLO Environmental Monitoring and Maintenance Plan. December 2018
- Central 70 Soil Characterization Results (April 23 to August 29, 2018) - Support of Beneficial Reuse and Materials Management Plan. October 2018 (This is a very large file. Please download to view)
- Vasquez Boulevard/Interstate 70 Site OU2 Addendum 3 Final Design Report GLO Project. January 2018 (This is a large PDF portfolio. Please download to view.)
- Vasquez Boulevard/Interstate 70 Site Operable Unit #2, Import Soil Characterization Report Globeville Landing Outfall Project, Phase 1. June 2017
- Beneficial Reuse and Materials Management Plan – CDOT Central 70 Project I-25 to Chambers Road. March 2017
- Second Five-Year Review Report Vasquez Boulevard/Interstate 70 Superfund Site. September 2014
- Vasquez Boulevard/Interstate 70 Remedial Design Work Plan for Soil Sampling and Remediation Program Operable Unit 1. July 2013
- Baseline Human Health Risk Assessment for the Vasquez Boulevard and Interstate 70 Site, Operable Unit 2. August 2009 (This is a PDF portfolio. Please download to view)
- Baseline Human Health Risk Assessment for the Vasquez Boulevard and Interstate 70 Superfund Site. August 2001
If you find a record listed, but is not uploaded (as some older records are), contact Jeannine Natterman at the contact information below for assistance.