After the Jefferson Parkway Public Highway Authority reported an elevated soil sample result of 264 picocuries per gram (pCi/g) of plutonium along Indiana Street in August 2019, CDPHE assessed different facets of technical questions raised by the project and a single soil sampling result of 264 pCi/g of plutonium in surface soil. Below you will find the documents and data associated with this multi-disciplinary report:
- CDPHE presentation on review of potential radiation doses during construction of the Jefferson Parkway
- CSU sampling, analytical procedures and results Jefferson Parkway sample set
- Summary review of 2019 soil sampling data by Colorado State University.
- 2019 GIS soil sample results map.
- Literature Review on plutonium.
- Summary of the RESRAD dose assessment.
Rocky Flats wins 2021 EPA Site Reuse Award. May 25, 2021
Interactive GIS soil sample location map. January 14, 2020
Jefferson Parkway project construction worker dose assessment. November 5, 2019
2019 breast cancers in young women around Rocky Flats. October 7, 2019
Community letter on Parkway soil sample. August 20, 2019
2017 supplemental study on thyroid and rare cancers completed by CDPHE. September 1, 2017
CERCLA Fifth Five-Year Review for Rocky Flats Site. July 21, 2022
CDPHE's Cancer Registry releases updated Rocky Flats cancer study. January 5, 2017
Frequently asked questions
CDPHE Rocky Flats cancer study
Historical public exposure studies