This is a National Priorities List (NPL), or "Superfund," hazardous waste site. While EPA is the lead agency for remediation of this site, the Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division provides technical support and input on all remediation-related activities to ensure the objectives of the Superfund program and state regulations are met.
- Remedial action operations and maintenance status report January through June 2022.
- Fact Sheet - fifth five-year review, January 2022.
- Lowry Landfill fifth five-year review, January 2022.
- Lowry Landfill Superfund Site amendment to the Record of Decision. August 2005.
Records Center Search Instructions:
- Search records
- Under 'Search Type' select --> CDPHERM HAZ Search by Site Name
- Enter desired date range
- Under 'CDPHERM Site' enter --> Lowry Landfill/LWY
- Click 'Search'
Community involvement plan, 2020.