Today's processing times
Online applications and corrections received.
Online access requests received.
Mail-in applications received.
After your application is approved you can download your card to print it or display it on your mobile device.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the word "Active" next to your name under “Tracking Inbox: Patient Registration.”
- Click the blue “Print Card” button on the left side of the page to print your card or access it on a mobile device.
View or print your provider certification
You can access your most recent provider certification from your online account:
- Log in to your patient account.
- Under "Tracking Inbox: Patient Registration", click on your name next to “Active.”
- Select the "Provider Certification" tab on the top row of tabs.
- Click on the most recently issued certification.
- Select “Print Friendly Format” to access the certification and print it.
If you need more help, contact the Medical Marijuana Registry.
Recommending health care providers are also required to give patients a copy of their physician certification.
Why do I need to view or print my provider certification?
The Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) rules clarify that “a Medical Marijuana Store that is designated as a patient’s primary store must maintain both the physician certification required under Title 25 and, if the patient is authorized to purchase Medical Marijuana in excess of the statutory daily limits, the patient’s uniform certification form required under Title 44.” Read more in MED’s stakeholder bulletin or MED’s rules page.
Can't access the email on your account?
Follow these steps if you cannot use the email address you used to register or recover your username and reset your password:
Get online access
Make copies of your registration documents
The Registry follows a record disposition schedule that was developed in collaboration with and approved by the State Auditor, the Attorney General’s Office and the State Archivist. Both physical and electronic documents, including those submitted in the online registration system, are permanently destroyed or deleted based on this schedule.
If there are any documents that you would like to maintain for your records please make sure to print them or save them to your device.