- Radioactive Materials License Amendment 60.
- .Agreement on Consent/Statement of Work (Administrative Settlement Agreement and Order on Consent)
- Colorado Radiation Control Act and radiation management regulations.
- Radiation Protection Program and environmental monitoring procedures.
- Community involvement plan
Remedial investigation and feasibility study
All of these documents are also available at the Information Repository in Cañon City located in Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center at 612 Royal Gorge Blvd, Cañon City, CO 81212 , and at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Records Center.
The Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study Documents Collection includes documents that will be used to inform the Proposed Plan and Record of Decision.
Additional data is stored in a sort-able SCRIBE database maintained by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Instructions for accessing this database are included below:
- Installing Scribe & Submitting to the R08 Lincoln Park Cotter Scribe Project.
- Lincoln Park Site-Cotter overview/intro to Scribe 3.9.4.
- Lincoln Park Superfund Site CAG/Scribe database community user guide.