The CLL CAG meets on the third Tuesday of each month
The Cotter/Lincoln Park Community Advisory Group was established in its current form in 2013. An organized group of community members interested in the Cotter site, it is the focal point for information exchange among community members, the state and EPA about the Cotter site cleanup. The CAG holds regular meetings open to the public, reviews technical information about site cleanup, connects with the community, works with EPA and state officials to determine information needs, and relays information and comments on site issues to state and EPA officials.
Upcoming meeting information
The next Community Advisory Group meeting will take place on March 21 at 4:00 p.m. There are several options to participate:
- Join community members in-person at the Pueblo Community College Fremont Campus - Room 129.
- Join via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81798813847?pwd=UkltaFRTMWg4a3ZybWY0TEhPSnN1Z… (password: 719458)
- To participate by phone (no video): 1-719-359-4580, pin 81798813847#, password 719458#
- Or, join via Facebook Live on the Lincoln Park/Cotter CAG Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069766546702
March 21, 2023
Past Community Advisory Group agendas, summaries, and supporting documents
Receive email notifications
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment emails notifications to community members interested in the Lincoln Park Superfund Site. Notifications include news about public meetings, public comment opportunities, new web postings and noteworthy developments at the site.
Here’s how you can subscribe to receive email notifications in three simple steps:
- Sign up for email alerts / Regístrate para recibir alertas por correo electrónico.
- Enter your contact information and area of interest.
- Press Subscribe.
If you have questions, please email Shannon Bauman at email@example.com. Thank you.