CACFP Training Newsletters
CACFP in-person training
All in-person trainings are canceled until further notice due to COVID-19.
Online CACFP training
Self-paced, online CACFP training for child care centers through CoTrain.
Live Zoom CACFP Training:
- April 15, 2021 - 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- IEFs, ROMS, claims | register here.
- April 29, 2021 - 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Menus, production records, training, attendance, five-day reconciliation, receipts, and enrollment records | register here.
- May 13, 2021 - 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Program information | register here.
- May 27, 2021 - 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Meal patterns | register here.
At the Table - CACFP Live Q&A
Upcoming At the Table Meetings:
- April 21, 2021, 2:00 p.m. - learn about Colorado CACFP's outreach goals.
- May 19, 2021, 2:00 p.m. - learn the benefits of joining CACFP under a family child care home sponsor.
Previous At the Table Meetings:
- Sept. 2020 recording.
- Oct. 2020 recording.
- Jan. 2021 recording.
- Mar. 2021 recording - emergency funding.
CACFP, Cooking Matters, and Nourish Colorado
CACFP has partnered with Cooking Matters and Nourish Colorado for three exciting online training opportunities. Trainings are available:
- April 14, 2021 - 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- May 15, 2021 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- June 12, 2021 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- How to properly identify and meet CACFP recommendations for whole grain-rich and sugar limits in yogurt and cereal.
Part Two: Choose a Learning Pathway
- No More Mealtime Meltdowns: Working with Picky Eaters OR
- Sharpen your Knife Skills: Cutting Fresh Vegetables with Confidence.
Register here to attend.
Participants will be sent a box of training tools, incentives, and a grocery gift card ten days prior to the scheduled training.
Training resources and materials
- Operating the new CNP Dashboard feature - video
- New changes to the CNP application.
- CACFP recordkeeping.
- CACFP Meal Pattern Training Slides.
Welcome to our Interactive Quick Bite Videos! Throughout each video, links to handouts will pop up and you can click them to learn more about the topic. You will also notice that our quizzes are interactive. Have fun, learn a lot, and enjoy!
İBienvenidos a los videos interactivos de Quick Bites! Durante los videos veras enlaces que salen y puedes hacer clic en ellos para aprender más sobre el tema. También notarás que las pruebas son interactivas. Diviértete, aprende y disfruta!
- Quick Bite Course Materials
- QB#2 How to properly Temp Food | Spanish. QB#3 Good Receiving Practices | Spanish. QB#4 Contaminants | Spanish. QB#7 Blank Whiteboard | Spanish.