- Created in 2014 to serve as the interface between public and private sectors in establishing statewide suicide prevention priorities that are data-driven and evidence-based.
- Data resources, general injury reports, and data on suicide, adult falls, prescription drug abuse, motor vehicle, child fatality and abuse, marijuana, sexual violence, infant safe sleep.
- View previous issues of the newsletter
- Read the latest annual report from the Colorado Office of Suicide Prevention.
- Access the online material order form to receive hardcopy materials.
- Recommendations for policymakers on how to carry forward the work of improving Coloradans' mental health by focusing on a shared risk and protective factors strategy, developed by the SIM Population Health workgroup
- This toolkit can help to provide resources and information to support local public health departments in their efforts to address the issue of suicide within their communities.
- For all of the latest news, information, events, funding opportunities and resources
- Advice on how to incorporate mental health promotion into various aspects of local public health work from leaders from local public health agencies across Colorado.