Workplace safety information for workers

If you have questions about these resources, or are seeking help addressing a workplace hazard, contact us:


 Resource phone directory
  • If you're concerned about unaddressed health or safety hazards where you work, the U.S.Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) provides valuable information on worker rights, employer responsibilities and how to file a confidential complaint.
  • You also can submit a request for the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) to conduct a Health Hazard Evaluation (HHE) at your place of employment.