Retail food regulations
- Colorado Retail Food Establishment Rules and Regulations| En español. Effective January 1, 2019.
Signs related to food handling
- Prevent bare hand contact.
- Critical food temperatures.
- No smoking, eating or drinking in food prep areas.
- Rapid cooling methods.
- Don't handle food when you are sick! (English/Spanish).
- Prevent cross contamination (English/Spanish).
- Proper hand washing (variation 1).
- Proper hand washing (variation 2).
- Proper food holding temperatures.
- Proper food storage.
Logs and flowcharts
- Employee illness flowchart.
- Thermometer calibration log.
- Food safety cooling log.
- Equipment Temperature log.
#19-01 Licensing Requirements. Revised - effective September 6, 2019.
#19-06 Violation Correction Sheet.
#19-09 Requirements for communication of inspection ratings. Revised - effective January 1, 2020.