Milk and Dairy
Proposed revisions to the Colorado Milk and Dairy Products Regulations, 6 CCR 1010-21.
Stakeholder notification email sent on August 20, 2020.
Associated documents and additional resources
- Notice of Public Rulemaking Hearing.
- Revised regulation (“redline”).
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Grade “A” Pasteurized Milk Ordinance, 2019 Revision (PMO).
- Procedures Governing the Cooperative State-Public Health Service/Food and Drug Administration Program of the National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments (NCIMS), 2019 Revision (Procedures).
- Methods of Making Sanitation Ratings of Milk Shippers and the Certifications/Listings of Single-Service Containers and/or Closures for Milk and/or Milk Products Manufacturers, 2019 Revision (Methods).
- Actions of the 2019 National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments.
There are no notices at this time.