This program is no longer available (go to the school lead testing grants for other opportunities). This grant was in place from 2017 to 2020 where schools and districts applied for grant money to pay for testing water for lead in their buildings. Below are the results from those tests and the annual reports/awards.
- 1,600 faucets at 22 Thompson schools tested for lead.
- Reimbursement checklist.
- 2019 Annual Report | Awards.
- 2018 Annual Report | Awards.
- Contact us.
Data from schools
- Please use the boxes below to filter or search for results.
- Action level = 15 ppb (ug/L) = .015 ppm (mg/L).
- Trouble viewing or need full screen? Open in new window.