Our goal is to improve reproductive health access and outcomes by ensuring all Coloradans have access to affordable, quality, patient-centered reproductive health services.
Family Planning Annual Report, 2020.
Colorado family planning data
- Family Planning Data Points, 2021.
- Family Planning Fact Sheet, 2020.
- Colorado Women Without Coverage, 2019.
- Taking the Unintended Out of Pregnancy: Colorado's. Success with Long-Acting Reversible Contraception, 2017.
- Game Change in Colorado: Widespread Use of Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives and Rapid Decline in Births Among Young, Low-Income Women, 2014.
- Guttmacher Institute State Data Center: Colorado.