Information about specific facilities, other resources
Licensure and certification requirements, advisory committee, Colorado Council on Assisted Living, licensure information packet, medication administration guidance, policies
Relevant tools, training, and information for compliance with new regulations
- Assisted living residences serve people with disabilities, and the elderly and frail.
- Residential treatment facilities (operated by the local mental health center) serve people with severe and persistent mental illness who need protective oversight and personal services.
- Room and board.
- Regular supervision available on a 24-hour basis.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and laundry.
- Medication management.
- Recreational activities.
- Arrangements for transportation.
- Licensed staff routinely on-site.
- Vary depending on the facility. Regulations don't require licensed staff.