Information about specific facilities, other resources
Licensure and certification requirements, advisory committee, Colorado Council on Assisted Living, licensure information packet, medication administration guidance, policies
Online Assisted Living Newsletter *NEW 06/09/22
Relevant tools, training, and information for compliance with new regulations
- Assisted living residences serve people with disabilities, and the elderly and frail.
- Residential treatment facilities (operated by the local mental health center) serve people with severe and persistent mental illness who need protective oversight and personal services.
- Room and board.
- Regular supervision available on a 24-hour basis.
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and laundry.
- Medication management.
- Recreational activities.
- Arrangements for transportation.
- Licensed staff routinely on-site.
- Vary depending on the facility. Regulations don't require licensed staff.