Information, materials, presentations, webinars, and other events hosted/in partnership by the STI/HIV/Viral Hepatitis Branch.
- Mpox (Monkeypox) Basics Training
- Mpox (Monkeypox) Basics Job Aid
- Advancing Rural Health: Routine Sexual and Substance Use Histories Online Training
- 2022 Benefits Bootcamp On-demand Training
- Simple and Successful Strategies for Online Recruitment
Public Health Detailing (PHD)
Public Health Detailing works with clinicians to improve knowledge and skills and to provide resources on prevention, screening, treatment, and other skills to help clinicians navigate sexual health and HIV prevention conversations with their patients. Public Health Detailing’s goal is to end the STI/HIV impact on our Colorado communities.
- Request CDPHE’s STI/HIV PHD support.
- Sign-up for the PHD mailing list.
- Access the PHD Events Calendar.
- Review the region map.
Training Request Forms
- Host a Course - Request existing courses offered by the STI/HIV/VH Capacity Building & Training Program
- Request for Technical Assistance Form - Request TA from the STI/HIV/VH Capacity Building & Training Program
- National Capacity Building Assistance Training - Request Capacity Building Provider Network (CPN) training
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) Request for Technical Assistance (TA) - National CBA Request for TA
Capacity Building and Training Resource Library
This list of courses does not reflect CDPHE endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the content of these sites. These are provided as resources to explore and meet additional training needs related to our courses.
Colorado Referral Resource Catalog
This list is intended to help STI/HIV/Viral Hepatitis providers in Colorado identify potential referral resources to support client needs. This is a participant-generated referral list. These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) or of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or any individual. Please complete the Colorado Referral Resource Submission Form to add a new resource to this list.
Sign-up for our mailing list here.
Here are our course descriptions.
To register for a course, follow the instructions in the event description on the calendar.
► Course offerings are limited due to COVID-19. This calendar will be updated as courses are scheduled, please check back for more information.