Current permit modification requests and comment periods
PCAPP hazardous waste treatment and storage permit
Issued Sept. 2, 2020, updated June 10, 2022
This file is quite large and does not include technical drawings. You'll need to download the document when you see the Acrobat symbol by looking for the downward pointing arrow in the upper right hand portion of the screen. Download the document and open it wherever you have downloaded it.
If you have difficulty downloading the permit or need the figures, please contact:
303-692-3303 (metro Denver only)
888-569-1831, extension 3303
- Public Participation Plan - U.S. Army Pueblo Chemical Depot programs June 2016
- Multiple pathway health risk assessment - SDC, EDS and PCAPP (This is a PDF portfolio. Please download to view.) December 2019
- Program executive office assembled chemical weapons alternatives.
- Please copy the following link and paste it into your browser's search bar: https://www.peoacwa.army.mil/
- Bechtel Pueblo team: Pueblo Chemical Agent-destruction Pilot Plant (PCAPP)