General self-certification resources
General self-certification checklist will help you prepare to complete the self-certification form.
Frequently asked questions will answer common questions.
Guidance for self-certification provides instruction and guidance for self-certification.
Science laboratory self-certification resources
Laboratory self-certification checklist will help you prepare to complete the self-certification form.
Laboratory self-certification guidance: learn how to self-certify your school lab.
Laboratory self-certification frequently asked questions: common questions for lab self-certification.
All school online training courses and webinars are now available in COTrain: School Webinar Training Flyer
- Colorado School Rules and Regulations Training, CO Train course ID 1057294.
- Roadmap to School Inspections, CO Train course ID 1080452.
- Healthy School Environment, CO Train course ID 1080400.
- Managing School Chemical Waste, CO Train course ID 1080396.
- Understanding Ventilation in School Science, Art, and Vocational Classrooms, CO Train course ID 1080397.
- School Inspector's Guide to Radon Testing, CO Train course ID 1084362.
- School Self Certifications for Local Public Health Agencies, CO Train course ID 1085494
If you're a teacher and you are requesting continuing education units (CEU) for any of these webinars, or if you have questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restricted chemical variances
Requires Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or above.
Also includes chemical shelf life. Requires Microsoft™ Excel® 2007 or higher to use.
Use this form for variances other than those for restricted chemicals.