State Revolving Fund annual eligibility survey
The annual eligibility survey process is conducted online through the Colorado Environmental Online Services (CEOS) system. Colorado’s State Revolving Fund drinking water and wastewater programs provide affordable financial assistance for water and sewer infrastructure design and construction projects throughout the State of Colorado. Eligibility to secure this funding begins with the annual eligibility survey.
- UPDATE: The 2022 eligibility survey is open.
- Survey submittal timeframe is June 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021.
- Access the survey via the CEOS portal. New users will first need to create their CEOS user account. See instructions below.
- The survey is used to identify the 20-year capital improvement needs of all publicly owned water and sewer systems, private nonprofit water systems, publicly owned stormwater systems, and non-point source projects throughout Colorado.
- This survey is the first step in the State Revolving Fund application process.
- The survey is not an application, and completing it does not require that you apply for financial assistance.
- When the survey is complete, your system’s infrastructure needs will be identified and included in Appendix A Project Eligibility List of the below Intended Use Plans. The plans are updated annually and are effective January through December. Entities seeking funding for their water and sewer projects must be included on the applicable list prior to applying for funding.
Submittal Confirmation Report
To confirm that your 2022 survey(s) have been successfully submitted and received, please see this submittal confirmation report.
New CEOS users
If you are new to CEOS, please review the below instructions for helpful tips on account setup.
Eligibility criteria and survey instructions
Please open the below PDF for funding eligibility criteria and instructions for survey completion and submittal.
This year we recommend all systems complete the eligibility survey to prepare for any potential federal stimulus funding made available through the SRF programs. Only systems included on the eligibility lists will be eligible to receive stimulus funding through the SRF, therefore it is particularly important to complete the surveys this year through CEOS. As more details become available information will be posted here. Please use the “Stay informed” link below to receive email notifications on this matter.
View 2021 Intended Use Plans (IUP)
Intended Use Plan (often referred to as the IUP), outlines a framework to utilize funds, finance water quality infrastructure projects and support related program activities during the calendar year.
- Drinking Water Revolving Fund IUP
- Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund IUP
View 2020 IUPs
Regulations and fund rules
- Drinking Water Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 52.
- Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 51.
To receive information about the annual State Revolving Fund eligibility survey, SRF grants and loans program, and other funding opportunities, please use this Stay informed link to provide your email address. When information becomes available you will be notified through this service.