Your application can be accepted after owner completes required steps:
- Pre-qualification form.
- Pre-qualification State Revolving Fund agency review.
- Pre-qualification meeting.
- Pre-qualification review letter.
- Project needs assessment and environmental review.
- Public meeting.
- Plans and specification submission.
Application deadlines are: Jan. 15, Feb 15, April 15, June 15, Aug. 15, Oct 15 and Nov. 15.
Drinking water revolving fund and water pollution control revolving fund applications must be submitted via CEOS.
Turning in your application will create a credit report. The report will be given to the board (CWRPDA Board meeting dates) at the first meeting after the application deadline.