Owners must submit plans and specifications before competitive bid opens. They must include the SRF required specifications. Project managers will verify that required current bid specifications are included.
- SRF required specifications.
- Navigating SRF requirements for borrowers.
- The Engineering Section will review each facility in accordance with the design criteria.
Cost and effectiveness evaluation
Bid Specification forms
- AIS Certification.
- AIS Product spreadsheet.
- Davis Bacon certification form.
- US DOL SF 308 - request for wage determination and response to request.
- US DOL SF 1444 - request for authorization of additional class and rate.
- US DOL SF 1445 - labor standards interview.
- US DOL WH 347 - certified payroll.
- DBE Form B.
- EPA 6100-2 DBE subcontractor participation form.
- EPA 6100-3 DBE subcontractor performance form.
- EPA 6100-4 DBE subcontractor utilization form.
Owners choosing to self-certify will submit a form with a letter of intent to the division engineer and project manager.
- SRF Drinking water self certification form.
- SRF Water pollution control self certification form.
- Domestic wastewater streamlined design certification form.