The following are training resources for School-based Health Center Program grantees. Also, see program calendar for information about other upcoming events for grantees.
- Mandatory Operating SBHC Grantee meeting October 2021
- Intro and SBHC Performance measures recording and slides
- Child Tax Credit Overview recording and slides
- CASBHC Training Plan overview recording and slides
- Apex Just Health Overview recording and slides
- FY22 and New Grant Cycle Updates recording and slides
- SBIRT-SBHC Project updates recording and slides
- Just Health BIRT and STEPP Provider Review recording and slides
- Mandatory Operating SBHC Grantee meeting powerpoint slides, September 2018
- Mandatory Operating SBHC Grantee meeting, September 2017
- RFA 4817 Planning-to-Operations Post Award Meeting webinar, July 2017
FY16-17 learning forums
- April 11, 2017 learning forum - Creating Connections: Jade Williamson from Denver Public Schools spoke about sustainability and experience in fostering relationships between schools, school districts, and SBHCs.
- Presentation slides.
- Audio recording: call toll free 1-888-203-1112, enter replay code 216760615.
- Jan . 25, 2017 learning forum - Quality Improvement and Performance Measurement in Colorado SBHCs: Laura Swanson from Metro Community Provider Network discusses creation and implementation of their dashboard. Devra Fregin from Kids First Health Care discusses department screening procedures, follow-up , and meaningful use.
- Oct. 5, 2016 learning forum - Care Coordination: Kids First Health Care is an ACC delegated practice, which enables them to receive monthly care coordination payments for each patient attributed to them. Devra Fregin, Director of Practice Management, shares information about the process and benefits of becoming a delegated practice.
Apex CDPHE Hub Training, October 2016
Post Award Meeting recordings and presentations for Fiscal Year 2016-17
SBHC Performance Measures and Best Practice webinar series for Fiscal Years 2016-21
- Using Evidence-Based Practices to Provide Nutrition and Physical Activity Counseling in the SBHC.
- Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Screening and Brief Intervention.
- Evidence-Based Practices to improve Oral Health in the SBHC setting:
- Chlamydia Screening and PrEP for HIV Prevention in the SBHC setting:
- Improving Adolescent Immunization Rates - The Power of the Provider Message(audio only).
- Apex Data App Overview and Q&A recording and slides, October 2021
- Apex Data App BIRT and STEPP Provider Review recording and slides, October 2021
- eSHQ and the Apex Data application.
Billing and coding webinars
- 'The Ins and Outs' of Coding and Billing for SBHCs.
- Revenue Cycle Management.
- ICD-10-CM Coding.
- Presentation slides - Toni Woods, CCS, CPC, RT Welter &, Associates, Inc.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Pediatric Hypertension- Stephen R. Daniels, MD, PhD, Children's Hospital Colorado.
- Incorporating Adolescent Depression Screen into SBHC Workflow