The next open application cycle will be September 1-30, 2021.
Renewals will be awarded by a non-competitive process, however, CHSC providers are eligible for continued loan repayment funding if their contract is in good standing and if they meet the following requirements:
- Maintained practice with the same employer organization where they were awarded.
- Completed and submitted all of their required semiannual reports.
- Maintained the required direct patient care hours.
- Completed two site visits with Primary Care Office staff.
- Have qualifying educational loan debt.
Award amounts are for full-time renewals. Part-time renewals are eligible for half the amount listed below.
$15,000 for physicians and dentists.
$8,333 for physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, clinical pharmacists, licensed mental health providers, and licensed addiction counselors.
$3,333 for dental hygienists and certified addiction counselors.
All renewals are for a term of one year.
Please apply during the application cycle as follows:
- September 2021: Current contracts expiring January through June 2022.
- March 2022: Current contracts expiring July through December 2022.
- You are eligible for up to five years of renewal support, provided you still have qualifying educational debt.
To complete the application, you will need:
Personal and site contact information.
Current PDF loan statement(s) for your qualifying educational loans.
An updated signed W9 form.
- An employer acknowledgement form.