The next renewal application will be open from September 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023.
Renewals will be awarded by a non-competitive process, however, CHSC providers are eligible for continued loan repayment funding if their contract is in good standing and if they meet the following requirements:
- Maintained practice with the same employer organization where they were awarded.
- Completed and submitted all of their required semiannual reports.
- Maintained the required direct patient care hours.
- Completed two site visits with Primary Care Office staff.
- Have qualifying educational loan debt.
Award amounts are for full-time renewals. Part-time renewals are eligible for half the amount listed below.
$40,000 for physicians and dentists.
$30,000 for physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, clinical pharmacists, licensed mental health providers, licensed addiction counselors, dental hygienists, and certified addiction counselors.
All renewals are for a term of one year.
Please apply during the application cycle as follows:.
- Apply September 2023: Current contracts expiring January through June 2024.
- Apply March 2024: Current contracts expiring July through December 2024.
To complete the application, you will need:
Personal and site contact information.
Current PDF loan and remittance statement(s) for your qualifying educational loans.
An updated signed W9 form.
- An employment verification form.