The application for renewal will be open March 1 through March 31, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
Renewals will be awarded by a non-competitive process, however, CHSC providers are eligible for continued loan repayment funding if their contract is in good standing and if they meet the following requirements:
- Maintained practice with the same employer organization where they were awarded.
- Completed and submitted all of their required semiannual reports.
- Maintained the required direct patient care hours.
- Completed two site visits with Primary Care Office staff.
- Have qualifying educational loan debt.
Award amounts are for full-time renewals. Part-time renewals are eligible for half the amount listed below.
$22,500 for physicians and dentists.
$12,500 for physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, clinical pharmacists, licensed mental health providers, licensed addiction counselors, dental hygienists, and certified addiction counselors.
All renewals are for a term of one year.
Please apply during the application cycle as follows:
- Apply March 2022: Current contracts expiring July through December 2022.
- Apply September 2022: Current contracts expiring January through June 2023.
To complete the application, you will need:
Personal and site contact information.
Current PDF loan and remittance statement(s) for your qualifying educational loans.
An updated signed W9 form.
- An employment verification form.