Apply for renewal during the next open application cycle between March 1, 2024 and March 31, 2024.
Only currently contracted CHSC participants may be eligible to apply for renewal. Renewals will be awarded by a non-competitive process, however, CHSC providers are eligible for continued loan repayment funding if their contract is in good standing and if they meet the following requirements:
- Maintained practice with the same employer organization where they were awarded.
- Completed and submitted all of their required semiannual reports.
- Maintained the required direct patient care hours.
- Completed two site visits with Primary Care Office staff.
- Have qualifying educational loan debt.
Award amounts are for full-time renewals. Part-time renewals are eligible for half the amount listed below.
$40,000 for physicians and dentists.
$30,000 for physician assistants, advanced practice nurses, clinical pharmacists, licensed mental health providers, licensed addiction counselors, dental hygienists, and certified addiction counselors.
All renewals are for a term of one year.
Please apply during the application cycle as follows:.
- Apply March 2024: Current contracts expiring July through December 2024.
- Apply September 2024: Current contracts expiring January through June 2025.
To complete the application, you will need:
Personal and site contact information.
Current PDF loan and remittance statement(s) for your qualifying educational loans.
An updated signed W9 form.
- An employment verification form.