- Calculating annualized leak rates.
- Chlorofluorocarbon penalty policy.
- Horsepower calculation formula.
- List of acceptable substitute refrigerants for motor vehicle air conditioning under Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Refrigerant recovery or recycling device acquisition certification form.
- Refrigerant record-keeping log.
Technician certification programs
- Stationary Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician Certification Programs.
- EPA Section 608
- Motor Vehicle Technician Certification Programs.
- EPA Section 609
- Overlap between Section 608 and Section 609.
The CFC Program verifies individual technician certification, however, we do not issue or maintain copies of certification. A replacement copy of your training certificate and wallet card can only be issued by the original training provider. If the original training provider is out of business, you must retake the training to obtain a certificate and wallet card.