Certain facilities that generate and/or manage hazardous waste are required to complete a biennial hazardous waste report on even numbered years, reporting on their hazardous waste activities in the previous odd numbered year.
Report is due by March 1, 2020.
A response is required by the due date or enforcement action may be taken.
If needed a 30 day extension can be requested.
Workshop for registering in RCRAInfo and how to complete the biennial report will be provided.
A letter with instructions for the new process was sent to all facilities that must report.
All generators that notified as large quantity generators, even if only for one month of the year.
All permitted or interim status facilities.
Select a workshop date and enroll
Forms and instruction documents
- Application instructions.
- Specification guide.
- Flat file specification change log.
- Create a new user instructions.
- Reportable and non-reportable wastes.
- Converting weights and volumes.
- North American Industry Classification System.
- Workshop agenda.
- Parking map.
- The Short-term Generator Field in RCRAInfo.
- Biennial report forms and instructions.
- Training PowerPoint.