We want to thank you for your patience and cooperation as we onboard new laboratories and work through operational challenges. As a friendly reminder, we request you remember to check your spam/junk folders to make sure you are not missing important testing correspondence specific to your facility. If you are partnered with CSU, please continue to communicate with them as you have in the past. If you are unsure of your laboratory testing partner, contact the Residential Care Strike Team. See the links below for specific Mako and State Lab onboarding instructions.
- Surveillance testing guidelines are now back in place as of Feb. 15, 2021. All aspects of Public Health Order 20-20 apply, including a testing plan. These guidelines also apply regardless of vaccine distribution at your facility.
- As of January 20, 2021 Curative is no longer being used for surveillance testing at long-term care facilities.
- Curative is being replaced by testing at the State lab, MAKO Medical, and the CSU lab. Lab assignments have been finalized.
- Facilities do not have the option to change to one of the other state-funded labs. Facilities may continue using a private lab as long as it is compliant with Public Health Order 20-20 requirements.
- Email email@example.com to receive rapid/antigen supplies to test symptomatic individuals.