Application Due Date: August 12, 2022, 5:00 p.m. MST
The goal of the Colorado Family Planning Program (FPP) is to ensure access to equitable, affordable, patient-centered, quality reproductive health services for all Coloradans.
For the past 50 years, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has successfully managed the State General Fund and Federal Title X grant in order to meet the family planning needs of low-income Coloradans. The Colorado FPP is soliciting application responses through this targeted Request for Applications (RFA) process to administer state and federally-funded family planning service programs in Colorado to specific regions and counties with high unmet needs for those services. Priority will be given to counties where there are currently no Title X clinics or that will no longer have a Title X clinic as of January 1, 2023.
To understand the project requirements, budget period, evaluation, and how to apply please review the Request for Application and attachments below.
- Attachment A - Cover Sheet
- Attachment B - Financial Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Attachment C - Project Narrative Questions
- Attachment D - Budget Template, 6 Months
- To download a fillable copy, click 'File' in the top left corner > Select 'Download' > Select Microsoft Excel
- Attachment E - Sample Statement of Work (SOW)
- Attachment F - Application Checklist
This pre-application webinar was to review RFA # 40786 and answer applicant questions.