RFA #34761 - Cancer Prevention and Early Detection grant funding.
On June 15, 2021, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) re-released the Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Request for Applications (RFA) with a narrower focus on only the Health Navigation and Clinical Services Strategy (also known as the Women’s Wellness Connection). Applications for the Targeted Community Outreach (TCO) and Clinic Quality Improvement (CQI) strategies are not being accepted at this time.
The application deadline is July 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (Noon) Mountain Time
Download the application packet here.
- Double-click zip folder,
- Click on the download icon on the top right of the screen.
- Once downloaded, select “Extract All” and save it on your computer.
- RFA informational pre-application webinar scheduled for June 23, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MT)
- Submit your questions by email to email@example.com.
- Questions will be accepted through 12:00 p.m. (Noon) Mountain Time on July 7, 2021.
- View answers to written inquiries.
- Answers will be posted:
- June 17, 2021
- June 24, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- July 8, 2021
- Applicants should also review the resources found on the CDPHE health navigation and clinical services page at: https://cancerplan.colorado.gov/help-for-grantees/health-navigation-and-clinical-services.
Who should apply
Only organizations that provide basic breast and cervical cancer screenings at their locations are eligible to apply. Current Cancer Prevention and Early Detection grantees do not need to apply.
|RFA release date||June 15, 2021|
|Pre-application webinar||June 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. MT|
|Deadline for submitting questions||July 6, 2021|
|Answers posted||June 17, 24 and 30 and July 1 and 8|
|RFA due date||July 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (Noon) MT|
|Estimated contract effective date||November 1, 2021|
Contact us with questions about the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that questions will not be accepted or addressed in direct emails or phone calls to CDPHE or any CDPHE staff to ensure consistent information for all applicants.
Documents for Applicant Review Only:
- RFA business documents.
- General and Special Provisions.
- Sample Statement of Work (SOW), including Work Plan.
- Frequently Asked Questions Pre Award Financial Risk Assessment.
- CDPHE Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Program Manual.
- Section 6: CDPHE Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Glossary.
- CDPHE Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Priority Populations.
- CDPHE Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Bundled Payment System for Health Patient Navigation and Clinical Services.
- CDPHE Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Health Navigation and Clinical Services Strategy Budget Guidance.