Creating a new operator account (only for applicants who are NOT already certified).
How to complete your profile
How to find your operator ID number
Adding training unit information
- Checking TU credits
- Tips for working in Chrome and getting credit for your TUs.
- Catalog vs non-catalog TUs Part 1: Knowing the difference.
- Catalog vs non-catalog TUs Part 2: Requesting non-catalog TUs.
- How to claim your TUs and print a certificate.
- How to download a copy of your training unit course completion/TU award certificate.
For course providers
- Preparing and submitting an application for course training unit approval.
- How to associate an instructor with a course provider.
- My Courses vs. courses published in the course catalog, how to clone a course for next year.
- How to add an instructor role to an existing account or create a new instructor account, and instructor responsibilities.
For course providers and instructors
- Adding a course occurrence.
- Cancelling a course occurrence with no attendees.
- Reporting zero attendance for a course.
- Reporting training units without using a roster.
- Uploading course attendance data without a roster.
- Uploading a roster Part 1: Entering your data.
- Uploading a roster Part 2: Uploading and checking for errors.
- Roster upload errors.
- Roster upload requirements (pdf document).
- Instructor options to manage issuance and verification of operator training units.
- Creating a lookup template for your courses.