- Colorado Health Information Dataset (CoHID) searchable database.
- January 2010: Colorado profile.
- January 2009: Colorado profile.
The National Birth Defects Prevention Network (NBDPN) is a group of birth defects programs and individuals working at the local, state and national levels in birth defects monitoring, research and prevention. The network:
- Assesses the impact of birth defects on children, families and health care.
- Identifies factors that can be used to develop primary prevention strategies.
- Helps families and their providers in secondary disabilities prevention.
- Pursues these goals:
- Improve access and application of information about the prevalence and trends of birth defects.
- Increase collaboration among members within the birth defects community.
- Advance science through birth defects monitoring and its application to public health efforts and resource allocation.